Carbon Relay is a world-class team focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to optimize Kubernetes. Our innovative platform allows organizations to boost application performance while keeping costs down. We recently completed a major fundraising round and are scaling up rapidly to turn our vision into reality. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor at a startup that moves fast, tackles hard problems, and has fun!
We're looking for top-tier talent to work closely alongside Sales leadership to address the challenges and opportunities most pressing to grow sales revenue. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly understand new problems, develop solutions, and make an impact, we would love to speak with you!
This role is located in Boston, MA.
- Be a thought leader to Sales Leadership to drive growth and exceed targets and look for opportunities to get better all the time.
- Design and execute sales programs to increase revenue; including capacity, coverage and channel models. Identify areas for improvement and cost savings as well as risks to meeting planned forecasts in revenues or expenses.
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel in the USA. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, compensation plans, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity
- Ensure that sales personnel are onboarded effectively to achieve maximum productivity.
- Manages the roll out, usage and improvements to sales productivity tools including Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo etc. Evaluate new sales technology to unlock more productivity and sales
- Analyze key KPIs and model data to prepare and drive decisions of senior management
- Manage inter-departmental projects and roll out initiatives to remove sales blockers (product launches, pricing, compensation plan, etc.)
- Be a highly organized team player who is passionate about partnering with our sales teams to close deals and functions well under pressure
- 3+ years sales operations experience in a high growth SaaS business
- Proven capabilities working in a high growth software start up where you have partnered with sales leadership to build and scale the GTM model
- Salesforce (certification a huge plus) and Excel expert, and are familiar with other sales optimization tools including SalesLoft, Zoominfo and Domo.
- Take initiative to drive core business outcomes
- Be an independent thinker who can accomplish whatever needs to be done
- Embrace change and excel in an evolving environment
- Excel at working cross-functionally
- A love of detail and collaboration across the team; self starter and passionate about the team winning
Why join Carbon Relay
- A great team of bright, driven, passionate people who operate with integrity and are committed to growth.
- Competitive salary plus equity and a chance to participate in a great reward program
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance are all included
- 401k with matching to ensure you build long term security
- Unlimited vacation policy and your manager insists you take enough
- Ability to work remotely - well that's normal these days.
- Snacks, lunches and all the typical benefits you would expect from a well-funded, fun startup! - when we get our office back.
Carbon Relay does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that does not have a signed agreement with Carbon Relay.