Director of Revenue Operations
Hi - were Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, weve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us all across the globe with headquarters in Bostons Financial District.
Our software creates authentic Personal Experience moments through gifting, swag, and direct mail to help businesses grow and scale. As the only Personal Experience (PX) Platform, Alyce enables sales, marketing, and customer success teams to create personal bonds with their prospects, customers, and partners. Named G2 leader in Account-based Execution 6 quarters in a row, Alyce bridges the physical and digital worlds to help Enterprises companies better engage, connect, and convert prospects, customers, and employees while delivering measurable results
At Alyce, we value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9to5) and outside of them (#5to9).
Were proud and honored to be recognized as Comparablys Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinnos 50 on Fire, LinkedIns Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position
The GTM Team is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to lead our RevOps team and create a center of operational excellence by driving cross functional alignment between go-to-market teams, such as CX, Sales, Account Management, Marketing and Solutions. The Director of RevOps is a key leader at Alyce reporting to the CRO and will play a visionary and strategic role in managing the team to execute while introducing innovation into process and approach.
How youll make Alyce amazing:
- Own the Revenue Operations strategy for Alyce, identifying the key areas to focus on and driving alignment with core stakeholders across the business
- Partner with sales, marketing, customer success/experience, and finance to drive operational improvements in their respective areas.
- Drive the centralization of KPIs/Goals/Performance for all revenue-generating teams
- Support the prioritization of key projects within the GTM org as well as across the company.
- Manage the revenue forecasting process in conjunction with sales leadership and make improvements as necessary
- Works collaboratively with Finance to contribute to the Annual Operating plan process
- Maintain CRM hygiene and processes, Salesforce expertise required
- Define, design, and implement GTM leading indicator dashboards
- Partner with Finance on sales capacity planning, quota, and comp plan design for all revenue generating roles
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- You have 5+ years of Revenue Ops or Sales Ops experience in a high growth B2B SaaS environment.
- You are flexible, well-organized and demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced startup.
- Have the ability and desire to be a cross-functional partner across the organization.
- You love data and analytics and bring a strong analytical foundation meaning you know how to effectively analyze data, determine root causes of challenges and present solutions to drive improvement.
- Youre an expert in sales forecasting, territory mapping and have experience in developing and driving GTM strategies.
- You know how to design and manage programs and processes that improve the efficiency and discipline of the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Demonstrated experience working with senior leadership teams where youre able to build rapport and align stakeholders to drive success.
- You are detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills to drive multiple projects at once
- Highly resourceful individual - able to overcome obstacles with resilience, creativity, and grit.
- Experience with the Marketing or Sales tech space is big plus.
- Understanding of the GTM tech stack including Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, 6 Sense, Gong.io, etc.
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.