Who We Are:
FastCompanys 2020 #6 Most Innovative Company in Enterprise, PERSUIT is a LegalTech startup based in NYC thats changing the way companies engage outside legal counsel. Clients such as Facebook, Walmart, Square, and MasterCard now have the transparency they need to actualize savings in the millions on their legal spend.
Were in growth-mode and looking for the next rockstar to join our team and take our brand to the next level!
What Youll Be Doing:
As the first dedicated RevOps hire, youll work alongside Sales, Marketing, and CS leadership, helping to shape our GTM strategy, and identifying opportunities for process improvements throughout the journey to create a fully integrated experience for our buyers. You will help drive the cohesiveness of our GTM across all regions, recommend, implement, and define how we leverage technology to ensure consistent outcomes. Collaborating across all revenue teams, help determine the right KPIs and metrics to accelerate PERSUITs revenue growth.
- Deliver strategic insights, analytics, and recommend improvements to the revenue teams GTM.
- Work with departmental heads (Sales, Marketing, CS) to determine and track the most impactful KPIs
- Create dashboards, monitor revenue metrics, and understand how they are performing against our goals
- Find ways to streamline and automate the processes through which we gather, analyze, and present data from disparate sources.
- Oversee systems and data administration and recommend tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of B2B revenue operations or sales operations experience, targeting the Fortune 500; SaaS preferred
- Proven experience acting as a liaison between a variety of departments and stakeholders.
- Ability to track metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), analyze them, and turn them into actionable strategies
- Have a deep knowledge of CRM software and the administration of them, including Salesforce, HubSpot, and other major platforms; a Hubspot certification is helpful but not required.
- Demonstrate competency with:
- Sales Enablement tools
- Sales velocity tools like HubSpot, SalesLoft, Outreach, Groove, etc
- Sales Intelligence/Business Intelligence (BI) software
- Marketing Automation platforms
- You have an entrepreneurs spirit and are comfortable self-starting in a high energy environment
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources