Office Tour Photos
Our Sales and Marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. Were thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
In your role, youll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
Are you a seasoned sales leader who is ready to take on your next challenge? Seismics Sales team is passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more. If you are ready to lead a team that is at the forefront of spreading awareness of our world class sales enablement tool, apply today to learn more about Seismic.
Who You Are:
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in all that you do
- Comfortable in dynamic environments with changing priorities
- Skilled at managing multiple responsibilities while striving to exceed expectations
- Sitting idle drives you bonkers
- Displays a sense of humor and humility during those challenging times
What you will be doing:
- Leading a team of approximately 18 Business Development Representatives (BDR) and 2 managers.
- Maintaining and developing executive level relationships internally with sales and marketing counterparts to help ensure the team is operating at maximum efficiency
- Helping to strategize on overall organizational policies and procedures including compensation plans, key performance indicators, reporting, etc
- Acting as a coach to the management team and helping them instill best-in-class Business Development practices
- Target setting, one on one's, on call coaching, workshop leadership and increasing BDR daily motivation.
- Contribute to sales staff by orienting, coaching and training employees.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales team quotas and all activities of lead generation.
- Dive in and get your hands dirty by guiding BDR work, presenting to prospects, supporting in hiring or whatever may arise to push the team forward.
- Quickly become an expert in the industries we serve with a complex understanding for how local service businesses market themselves locally and nationwide.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10+ years of experience managing and leading a sales team
- 5+ years of software selling experience
- You are a true force to be reckoned with when it comes to outbound sales calling, prospecting and converting marketing generated leads
- Demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in structured selling techniques
- Remarkable and consistent track record of success
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- Understanding of the difference between a coach and a manager
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Equity within Seismic in the form of stock options
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
#LI - DP1
More Jobs From