Office Tour Photos
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are
We are seeking a skilled Director of Reporting and Financial Planning & Analysis to support our Senior Finance leadership with FP&A at our corporate headquarters. In this global role key responsibilities will include business partnering functional teams. The Director will be responsible for all facets of budget management and forecasting. In addition, you will lead the overall monthly reporting internally and to our private equity owners. We are seeking someone with an analytical, yet strategic mindset who loves collaborating and building strong relationships.
In the role of FP&A Director you will wear many hats but you skills will be crucial in the following:
- Coordinate and execute monthly financial and operational performance reporting for functional leadership teams including analysis of variances, current and past trends in all areas of bookings, revenue, direct cost, SG&A expenses
- Manage and develop FP&A team
- Manage and coordinate all facets of annual budget and forecasting processes, as well as cash forecasts
- Partner with VP of Finance on long term business plans
- Develop, deploy, and manage short term financial processes and deliverables
- Partner with accounting team on monthly close, including preparation and review all variances from budget / forecast
- Completion of monthly reporting package and reporting to the Board
- Coordination and completion of all Bank reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain overall calendar for quarterly outlook, monthly forecast and financial close process
- Partner with executive leadership team to manage analyze, report and drive functional spend efficiencies
- Analyze and articulate risk and opportunities to plan; partner with leadership to drive mitigation strategies
- Develop overall strategy to drive efficiency and accuracy in reporting
- Manage corporate functional expense budgets
- Lead directed and independent analysis and decision support for new and existing initiatives
- Represent finance on other major “cross functional” projects
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related discipline
- 7+ years of reporting and FP&A experience with leadership experience preferred
- Prior experience with Private Equity owners
- Advanced Excel and financial software skills
- Excellent accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Highly articulate with great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
Additional attributes that will make you stand out:
- Robust financial modeling skills and experience
- Ability to develop solid working relationships across organizational or functional boundaries and exert influence as appropriate on those outside of the direct reporting relationship
- Comfortable working directly with senior leadership
- Strong leadership skills, strong business acumen with ability to apply good judgment
- Ability to initiate and lead projects/teams, drive actions, and provide recommendations for decision making
- Ability to learn quickly with an aptitude toward process development and improvement
- Demonstrated excellent teamwork qualities in a diverse and demanding environment
- Ability and flexibility to work under pressure and concurrently on multiple projects and deal with ambiguity
- Attention to details and accuracy of reported results within strict deadlines.
- Computer and systems proficiencies - advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word), Netsuite and Adaptive Planning
- Self motivated, self-starter, and positive, results oriented individual.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
More Jobs From