Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the Role / About the Team:
Our Global renewals team is a key part of our Customer Success organization. This role will report to the Vice President of Customer Success and can be based anywhere in the US . You will be critical in building efficiency, scalability and predictability into our customer lifecycle without compromising on customer experience. In partnership with the Sales and Customer Success Management teams, you will maximize up-for-renewal dollars and identify possible expansion opportunities. The ideal candidate is a motivated, strategic and process-oriented individual who has a knack for efficiency and development.
- Lead enterprise and commercial renewal processes globally and develop a prioritization/automation process aimed at securing renewal revenue while keeping the customer and customer journey at the center of everything we do.
- Partner directly with the Sales and Customer Success teams on highly impactful renewals
- Think bigger picture and not only close negotiations, but also expand account opportunities via cross selling and up selling
- Manage the Global Renewals teams pipeline with forecasting exercises and metrics
- Drive renewal strategy to support expansion in the enterprise and coach and develop the team to successfully execute
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Develop and optimize our playbook for renewal engagement, maximizing revenue retention and minimizing friction/risk within customer journey
About you and what type of skills youll need:
- 5+ years experience managing a renewals team
- 8+ years experience in customer success or renewals with in a security or SaaS environment
- Experience owning global pipeline forecasting in Customer Success or Sales with control of the complexity of forecasting in a renewals/retention recurring revenue business
- Comfortability in driving strategic initiatives like automating scalable Renewals approaches
- Data-driven mindset with a commitment to process improvement
- Advanced proficiency in closing, upselling and cross-selling with a highly strategic and collaborative approach
- Strong executive communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Experienced at leveraging customer data/contracts and behaviour to assess the health of each renewal
- Experienced Leader who has a proven track record in:
- Building and developing high performing teams
- Driving strategy on how to evolve the renewals process and team to meet growing business needs
- Effectively communicating how they manage renewals, and improved renewal rates through process and policy
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]