Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Corporate team, you will be a part of the backbone of a company that builds and brings to market artificial intelligence technologies, including natural language processing and cognitive computing. You will build best practices that will serve internal (and sometimes external) customers and business partners.
The Director, PMO is a high-profile leadership position responsible for leading and developing a staff of project managers to ensure the success of our strategic initiatives. Successful candidates will have the ability to exercise strong leadership and collaboration skills, manage complex PMO initiatives, help the organization transform and adopt PM best practices and identify opportunities to continuously improve delivery in our dynamic business environment.
- Drive the development and adoption of Processes for a "World Class" Project Management Organization
- Define Project Management Methodology
- Create consistent cadence of Internal and External Checkpoints
- Define Project Artifacts: Status Reports, Project Plans, Project Schedules around key PM processes
- Develop definition around key PM processes: Schedule Management, Budget Management, Risk Mitigation, Issue Management, Escalation
- Establish measurement around process related to adherence, exception management, and tracking/trend improvements
- Communicate processes effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Define intake and approval process for exception management
Lead & Facilitate Project Management and Implementation Innovation Focus Areas to include:
- Increasing Schedule Adherence
- Improving out the gate application performance
- Reducing time/cost to revenue
Establish and Foster Predictability of Schedules and associated revenue
- Facilitate high hit rate of being within 30 days of Plan of Record Schedule
- Active participation and success in revenue attainment related to new logo and add-on business delivery
- Mitigate risks associated with client dependencies, resource constraints, internal platform, Tech Ops, and 3rd party vendors
Lead and Develop a Team of experienced PM’s
- Effectively communicate expectations of team members related to achievement of World Class Project Management Organization
- Establish and measure team against core project management competencies
- Establish training and employee development processes for team related to achieving high performance against core project management competencies
- Maintain a team culture of collaboration, learning, and innovation
- 4 year degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years of leadership and staff management experience
- 10+ years experience in project management including management of external customer implementations
- Implementation experience with IVR Application, CTI, Contact Center, and Customer Care Applications.
- IVR/Speech Recognition/Voice applications experience are key success factors
- Demonstrable experience delivering successful implementations
- Certifications or demonstrable experience with Agile development practices
- Experience in back-office, CTI, and telephony infrastructure and deployment common practices are a strong plus.
- 8+ years managing project teams or in a line-management position
- Budget experience
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.