Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Director of Product, Supply Chain will be responsible for defining and executing on all aspects of the product management strategy from inception to delivery to drive Supply Chain solutions at Thrasio. This sr. manager will build and lead the product management organization for Supply Chain, responsible for collecting and interpreting market research, conceiving innovative products and services, creating a robust product roadmap, composing marketing and product requirements, and managing the product lifecycle. S/he will partner closely with the senior leadership team to define and build a platform that delivers a diverse set of products and services for the aggregated ecommerce seller ecosystem. The right candidate will be a strategic and ambitious visionary with the proven ability to deliver products that create impact and deliver exceptional value to the end customer. Furthermore, this leader should be highly motivated to succeed, and empower his/her team to do so, in an approachable manner, that engenders trust and confidence at all levels across the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership, vision and direction to the entire organization by leading a team of Product Managers to define and delivering industry leading Consumer technology solutions to increase efficiency, optimize revenue and create competitive advantage
- Primary areas of focus include Planning/Forecasting, Inventory Sourcing/Delivery, Inventory Management, and Cash Flow Management
- Partner with stakeholders to understand data requirements and how those requirements map to business objectives
- Partner with stakeholders and engineering leads to deliver product and platform solutions to meet business objectives
- Developing 6-9 month roadmap and plan
- Prioritize initiatives and align with stakeholders and key executives
- Improvements in process and engagement model with key stakeholders
- Work with VP, Product to establish processes for reliable, efficient intake, assessment, solution definition, and delivery of technology solutions
- Define data driven BI capabilities to the Supply Chain organization via internal tools or APIs to provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations and enable timely and more insightful decision-making
- Develop, execute and drive a team of Product Managers to assist in delivery of technology solutions
- Build, manage, and mentor a team of world-class Product Managers, work with VP, Product and peers to establish Product process, frameworks, and culture
What you bring to the party:
- 10+ years-experience ideally in a Supply Chain or Logistics space
- Experience defining and executing strategic growth initiatives in large distributed organizations with quantified results for customers and the business through constant learning and experimentation
- Creative, strategic, and innovative, with a strong ability to execute and deliver bottom line results.
- Outstanding analytical skills and the ability to assess disparate data streams and distill them into meaningful, actionable strategic insights and recommendations.
- Experience defining and executing strategic growth initiatives in large distributed organizations with quantified results for customers and the business through constant learning and experimentation.
- Experience building strong teams and setting the tone for a high-trust environment. Proven ability to build, motivate, and mentor an exceptional product team to support growth.
- Experience working with business application teams to understand and prioritize business needs and translate them into technical requirements and data needs
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.