Klaviyos Product/Tech Partnerships team helps merchants and other types of creators grow and achieve their vision by partnering with 3rd party developers, including integration, data, and eCommerce platforms that make Klaviyo more impactful to their business. Klaviyos Product Partnerships team owns the business side of building partnerships with technologies that extend Klaviyos functionality or provide complementary features and products for our customers. This role reports to the VP, Global Partnerships and sits alongside Klaviyos Agency/Consulting Partnerships team as part of our ecosystem organization. In addition to collaborating across Klaviyos ecosystem team, the Product Partnerships team works closely with Klaviyos Developer Experience, Product, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales teams.
As a Director you will know how to assess SaaS product partnership opportunities (including OEM, whitelabeling and other embedded technology opportunities), define a Product Partnership strategy, and work closely with Product and other stakeholders to drive critical partnerships that help grow and evolve our business. You will be able to coach and lead a team of Strategic Partner Managers with front-line responsibilities to craft strategies, define and structure critical partnerships, negotiate agreements, and cultivate trusted relationships with partners. You will be a thought leader on Klaviyos ecosystem able to uncover industry trends and align internal stakeholders around opportunities.
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about developing great, personalized experiences that provide value to customers and is knowledgeable about how to navigate and positively influence an organization cross functionally at a peer and executive level.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Define the vision and own the performance of Klaviyos Product Partnerships strategy including the business strategy and programmatic requirements needed for Klaviyos future App Marketplace.
- Own/oversee partner commercial agreement execution and partner management.
- Build, lead, mentor a team of Strategic Partner Managers with responsibility for managing relationships with a portfolio of integration, data, and eCommerce platform partners.
- Lead cross-functionally to build alignment for in-product partnerships, including problem-solving legal, policy, business, operational, and technical complexities; secure budget; collaborate with other Klaviyo teams.
- Represent Klaviyo with product partners externally, and be an active voice for Klaviyo in the ecosystem.
- Leverage industry and market experience to identify and quantify opportunities, risks, and needs to inform business processes, partnerships, and product roadmap.
Who You Are
- You have proven experience as a leader on cross-functional teams building alignment around the goal of a feature or product.
- You have experience in eCommerce.
- You have strong familiarity with SaaS products and partnerships.
- You possess strong analysis, and problem solving skills.
- You have the ability to build relationships, be persuasive and influential within and across immediate working groups.
- You have a proven track record (7+ years experience) of leading a partnerships team responsible for successfully delivering data, integration, or other product-based SaaS partnerships and are comfortable working on a strategic level with senior leadership and also on a tactical level with product teams.
- You have the ability to manage competing priorities while balancing the needs of our customers to the needs of Klaviyos long-term strategy.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.