We are looking for a high-performing Product Marketing leader who is able to connect market analysis, buyer needs, and product capabilities into market messaging that drives sales forward, builds platform momentum, and creates strategic expertise. The person in this role should be a creative and technical marketing professional skilled in storytelling with good knowledge of and experience in the marketing and sales technology stack.
What You'll Do
- Establish the go-to-market vision, strategy and model for the Acoustic Marketing Cloud and communicate that vision and strategy across the organization
- Develop deep understanding of the buying audience for the organization by conducting research and gathering insight on target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process
- Drive an audience-centric marketing approach within the organization, ensuring that messaging, content and campaign strategies are centered around the customer buying needs
- Frame market segmentation and targeting in order to define market opportunities for the product portfolio and partner with product management to build business cases for expanding market presence
- Oversee and provide direction for the creation and socialization of the following product-level documents: market requirements, marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, and solution handbook
- Oversee and provide input on the process for creating product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with the buying audience
- Provide source messaging documents to be used for campaigns, demand generation and content
- Develop the competitive positioning for the product portfolio by using competitive analysis and input from product management
- Serve as market-facing subject matter expert for the product portfolio and interface with industry analysts
- Oversee development of customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Provide leadership, direction and mentoring to guide the marketing team in its day-to-day activities
- 8-10 years of related product marketing experience
- 3-5 years of product pricing experience
- Expertise and a proven track record successfully working with marketing technology
- Excellent written, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales, industry analysts and trade press
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields
This role will lead cross-functional initiatives across product marketing, demand creations, sales enablement, market research, and competitive intelligence. The individual in this role will work closely with sales, marketing, product, and customer success leadership and must demonstrate a strong understanding of partners and customers’ needs and stay on top of industry trends specific to customer experience.
Nice to Have
- Sales experience is a plus
- Product marketing certifications in either Pragmatic or Sirius Decisions are desired
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.