Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,400 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
What We Need
NetBrain is looking for a dynamic, high energy and results-driven Director of Product Marketing to help raise awareness and support market penetration. NetBrain’s no-code automation platform has served over 2,400 enterprises and established a new category of its own in rapid-growing network automation space. With infrastructure going hybrid rapidly, NetBrain is an essential solution for network engineer to resolve network outages faster and prevent similar outages happening again. We are at an inflection point as an organization for exponential growth. The Director of Product Marketing and his/her team are a critical driver for evangelizing the revolutionary network automation message.
The Impact You’ll Make
The role is responsible for all aspects of Product Marketing including market segmentation, messaging and positioning, competitive differentiation, content creation, field enablement, and analyst relations. You will work closely with NetBrain’s product managers, engineering and sales and all aspects of the Marketing function to align and communicate NetBrain’s vision to the market in service to driving awareness and creating a pipeline. Success criteria include market expansion, internal and external validation, pipeline creation and customer success that translates into recurring revenue for NetBrain.
What You’ll Do
- You will provide thought leadership around market trends and competing solutions.
- Develop outcome-based brand and solution positioning content that aligns to our corporate messaging, by industry and personal
- Translate NetBrain products and services into compelling value propositions for largest enterprises in the world
- Acquire and enable the Marketing team to acquire expertise on target personas, how customers buy and users adopt NetBrain products, and the value customer derive from NetBrain solutions
- Cross functionally collaborate to develop and execute go-to-market plans with measurable KPIs against key goals
- Clearly articulate NetBrain’s position and differentiation vs similar offerings. Be the expert on competitive capabilities.
- Create, curate and present compelling content for consumption on the web, press releases, executive briefings, blogs and sales enablement.
- Leads product marketing team, including hiring and development of talent.
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of experience in product marketing in IT space with 2+ years of experience manageing a marketing team.
- You are full of creative energy with the courage to throw out the playbook, and think outside the box.
- You are an excellent writter with strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You are technically savvy with respect to products, solutions and industries in our domain and you have the ability to learn quickly.