HealthEdge is seeking an innovative and collaborative Director in Product Marketing to join its growing marketing team. In this role, you will be a product evangelist and work cross-functionally to support position and market the company's flagship solution, HealthRules Payor. HealthRules Payor is an industry-leading, award-winning, next-generation claims administrative platform that health insurers use to support business, financial, and clinical processes. The Director in Product Marketing will collaborate with product management teams and sales to develop commercial campaigns and programs that drive leads and create sales enablement toolkits that empower and enable our commercial teams. In addition, this individual will have a crucial role in developing combined portfolio value propositions and messaging that communicate the value of our expanding company portfolio of eco-system offerings to multiple payor personas.
HealthEdge is an agile and innovative next-generation software company focused on providing industry-leading, business-transforming technology products to the healthcare payor market. We enable our customers to radically innovate, drastically reduce costs, and efficiently address the business imperatives of the evolving healthcare economy.
In April 2020, Blackstone acquired HealthEdge as a platform to grow value-added offerings. Shortly after, HealthEdge acquired The Burgess Group, an innovative payment accountability software company, and Altruista Health, a leading care management software company. The newly combined organization has won multiple industry awards for its leading payor healthcare IT, business intelligence, and portal solutions portfolio.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, this individual will be responsible for defining market requirements and strategy, communicating messages and value propositions, leading go-to-market efforts, and spearheading sales enablement for the company's HealthRules Payor solution. The ideal candidate has deep experience in healthcare IT and significant payor segment knowledge. He/she will be passionate about product positioning, sales enablement and love spending time with industry analysts such as KLAS and Gartner. In addition, the individual will possess robust analytical analysis and execution skills and be a cross-functional team leader who enjoys working in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, collaborative environment with great company culture.
• Develop product marketing plans aligned with business goals, including market research, positioning, value proposition, segmentation, and messaging that resonates with our target customers.
• Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer's journey.
• Help create and continuously refine messaging and positioning for HealthEdge's solutions in the payer and adjacent markets.
• Conduct primary and secondary research efforts to capture insight into market trends, market segmentation, competitive landscape, customer needs, and end-user behaviors.
• Work closely with product, sales, and demand generation to build campaigns and content cross-functional cohesion.
• Assess the effectiveness of the marketing content that supports your products ongoing and iterate as needed to drive maximum program ROI.
• Leverage messaging to inform, contribute to, and help develop collateral, web content, public relations pitches, blog posts, campaign content, customer case studies, Voice of the Market surveys, and other thought leadership content.
• Develop customer references, testimonials, and case studies for external and internal use.
• Leverage the collective outputs of various product marketing activities to support sales and accelerate pipeline velocity by developing and maintaining multiple sales enablement materials, including battle cards, collateral and presentations, persona profiles, training, and other prioritized enablement programs as identified.
• Contribute competitive intelligence findings and insights to regular reports and battle cards designed to inform key stakeholders.
• Cultivate industry knowledge to influence strategy.
• Participate in product launches by collaborating with product management and organizational leadership on strategy, positioning, and sales enablement; ensure launches are integrated with demand generation campaigns.
• 8+ years B2B SaaS product marketing experience supporting high value, complex, enterprise sales. Broad technical product marketing expertise.
• Healthcare industry experience, preferably in the payor segment with multiple payor personas.
• MBA strongly preferred.
• Strong verbal, written, storytelling, and visual communication skills.
• Strong analytical and process skills.
• Experience developing compelling messaging to ensure the product is positioned appropriately to various personas.
• Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
• Enthusiastic problem-solver who can improvise and think creatively while optimizing and growing lead volume.
• Ability to navigate a high-growth, collaborative culture with a high degree of adaptability.
• Curiosity and empathy – bring a curious mindset to deeply understand customers' needs and develop innovative solutions that meet those needs.
• Team-oriented – ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams while navigating complex organizations. Builds consensus and is approachable.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at once while retaining the flexibility to pivot as needed.
• Demonstrated understanding of customers through competitive research, market research, and persona/journey mapping.