Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
We are looking for a strong, technically-inclined Product Manager and Leader who is ready to build out an industry-leading Integrations platform. You will own the vision, strategy, and execution of the integration platform at Fairmarkit, including pre-packaged integrations to the most prominent systems and processes. You will also lead a team of PMs to drive Fairmarkits platform teams which includes core services that power our offerings including our ML capabilities that fine-tune the supplier recommendations we surface, Identity & Access Management (IAM) services at Fairmarkit, messaging, and notifications.
- Directly own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for integration products that address key sourcing industry trends, market opportunities and customer use cases; Communicate your product strategy to executives, customers, and partners.
- Perform market analysis to identify opportunities and their associated business outcomes. Includes performing competitive analysis, working with leading analysts to understand where the market is heading, and interacting with our strategic customers to understand the direction that their business is moving towards.
- Ensure active collaboration with cross-functional teams within Fairmarkit; Partner with PMM to drive an effective GTM strategy. Collaborate with other product teams at Fairmarkit to drive effective product integrations.
- Create and prioritize a multi-release feature roadmap, in collaboration with customer success, sales, and engineering.
- Lead beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and platforms, incorporating feedback into product enhancements.
- Lead two product teams to drive the vision and strategy for Fairmarkits ML capabilities and our core platform services including IAM, messaging, and notifications. Grow and support a talented team of product managers who embody Fairmarkits values and culture.
- Represent Fairmarkit as a product expert at customer interactions, corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- Represent the customer; Be the champion and voice of strategic customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships.
- Drive compelling demos at Fairmarkits customer events.
- Measure success and impact of your products and identify expansion opportunities.
- Deep expertise in customer engagement applications, business intelligence and enterprise application platform development.API design skills; Knowledge of working with distributed systems and integration.
- Drive the roadmap for Fairmarkits integration portfolio with a specific focus on low-code users and their ability to connect to a variety of business applications; Define automation use cases that will drive the need for productized integrations.
- Be a deep expert in the integration market; understand and communicate the competitive landscape and the problems experienced by target personas.
- Align your strategy across the broader product organization and overall product strategy; Collaborate with other product teams to drive dependencies.
- Deliver great solutions by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including UX, Documentation, Product Marketing, and Training; Drive enablement for our field organizations by partnering with our Support team and Solutions engineering team.
- Partner with your engineering team to establish a clear product roadmap; groom the product backlog and represent the products capabilities during development.
- Continue to extend vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience leading end-to-end product realization from concept to release.
Everything else that matters:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in technical roles.
- 6+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, define and deliver products.
- Passionate about working with developers, architects and product managers and deeply care about the developer experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Lean Startup, Scrum, or similar.
- Prior knowledge about Microsoft, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, or TIBCO is a big plus.
- An MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- A sense of humor and grace under pressure!
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.