As the Director of Product Management, Data Science, youll be managing a team of incredibly talented and collaborative product managers, helping our users find their next best customer. We are looking for an experienced individual and an outstanding leader who can help grow the team, drive product strategy, planning, and the execution, with experience designing & building Data Science products. This highly visible role will partner closely with Data Science, Data Engineering, Analytics go-to-market teams to craft a compelling vision to drive the full product lifecycle. The successful individual will have proven ability to work across teams and manage dependencies on application and platform teams across timezones.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Work cross-functionally with Executives, stakeholders and product teams within the company to create the best Data Science Models
- Lead and grow a team of talented product management professionals including career planning, performance management and exceptional coaching
- Coordinate implementation of product and process improvements to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Execute on the roadmap and prioritize features designed to satisfy unmet customer needs and emerging challenges
- Define, track, and communicate metrics that help understand how well initiatives are meeting objectives
- Track competitive landscape and industry trends and re-adjust as necessary to maintain product differentiation.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years at the Manager/director level
- Undergraduate degree in technical field; MBA preferred
- Experience leading cross functional product/ project teams to execute and achieve success in complex and high value deliverables using NLP and Machine learning
- Experience building and leading high performing product teams
- Ability to effectively influence engineering approach and decisions
- Excellent communicator and can apply effective influencing techniques to gain support for your teams priorities across leaders and teams in the company
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly
- Team oriented and able to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company to take an idea from conception to launch
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.