Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to join our athenaIDX team within our IDX Product Management division. Your job will be to strategically plan, execute customer delighting releases and manage a team of highly dynamic individuals to inject innovative capabilities into our market-leading enterprise revenue cycle solution. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are someone who demonstrates extensive experience with Enterprise Revenue Cycle Management. You are also someone that has the ability to create effective product plans; drive strategy and execution. You can manage your team to drive execution and delivery. You are able to effectively communicate with stakeholders and customers, and partner with engineering and design teams.
The Team: The IDX Product Management team is responsible for the athenaIDX product within an overarching Product portfolio; understanding the market and customer, contributing to a product vision, developing business cases, ensuring a product or set of product features meets business requirements and driving the creation and delivery of the product.
- Understand market trends and customer strategic priorities in the Enterprise and Value-Based Care market segment
- Set strategic product direction within the athenaIDX product line, aligning with product leadership
- Understand and support development of the business strategy and go-to-market approach for athenahealths Enterprise Revenue Cycle product suite
- Scope and prioritize roadmap items by understanding user needs, articulating desired outcomes, and defining business requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, services, and engineering) to deliver software via agile methodology
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships, including clients, partners, and prospects
- Lead, inspire, and develop a team of athenistas, modeling effective relationship building, ensuring high employee engagement and managing staff career progression
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in Healthcare IT, Healthcare, Business, or other related fields
- 10+ years total work experience, with 3-5 years of relevant product experience
- Passion for improving healthcare, with direct experience in Revenue Cycle Management
- Demonstrated success driving innovation in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated strength in strategic planning, analytical decision-making, effective communication, and cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent communication skills, executive presence, and command of group dynamics in order to drive team and stakeholders to effective decisions or consensus
- Approximate 50% travel required, primarily for clients, prospects, sales or marketing events, site visits or industry gatherings
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From