Join one of the top 10 global SaaS companies to define and lead the product vision for the Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS, also referenced as Hosted PBX or Hosted VoIP) product line in the UCC portfolio, a group of critical, high-growth, industry-leading products totaling over $760M in annual revenue. As the Sr. Director of Product, you will partner closely with Engineering, Sales, and cross-functional leaders (sales, marketing, care, finance) across the company to develop and drive the product strategy and execution for LogMeIns UCaaS business. Your leadership skills will steer a high-performing, passionate team of product managers and will drive cross-functional operational excellence and market success. If youre up for the challenge that only a high-growth, high tech, innovative company can provide, this just might be the right opportunity for you.
- Define, communicate, and execute the product vision and strategy for our UCaaS products (GoToConnect and Grasshopper) in support of the overall business strategy, including maintaining a clear product roadmap that improves customer outlook and business performance through satisfaction, effort, bookings and retention metrics) in the short and long-term.
- Partner closely and engage consistently with the product groups marketing, sales, and care leaders to develop go-to-market strategies to win in targeted customer segments and create end-to-end operational plans to profitably grow and scale the business and drive business value.
- Deliver the UCaaS product portfolios strategy, including leading the annual and quarterly planning processes, and ensuring flawless execution of the plan.
- Manage a world class product management team who collaborates effectively across the company, thrives on customer interaction, embraces design thinking, and role-models a data-inspired, test-and-learn approach to execution
- Provide leadership -- and be the expert on -- the competitive landscape for the UCaaS family of products, driving processes to identify current and potential competitors, research competitive products, and maintain competitive information.
- Be the voice of the UCaaS Portfolio, representing it internally to stakeholders and externally in the marketplace. Interface with analysts and attend/present at key conferences. Educate customers, prospects, and partners about our product releases, priorities, and vision.
- Partner with Business Development to identify key partnerships to help drive awareness and differentiating offerings in the marketplace.
- BA or BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or related discipline desired. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of directly related work experience. (Ideally 8 years of this work experience should be in senior product management/marketing/ sales/ product development leadership roles and 5 or more of these years will be at a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company.)
- Proven leader who understands highly technical products and is experienced at influencing engineers and making product trade-offs.
- Demonstrated track record of success working with broad cross-functional teams with ability to sell. ideas and plans to internal constituencies, executives, customers, analysts, and partners.
- Strong understanding of the end-user, and including end-user experience driving mass adoption.
Inspires others: Shares passion for our vision, people, culture and opportunity
Business Minded: Demonstrates strategic thinking, operational intelligence and sound judgment
Results-oriented: Focuses on delivering measurable results, not activity
Data-driven: Balances data with gut, embraces test and learn approach to make informed business decisions
Collaborative: Builds partnerships and ensures shared success
Accountable: Owns and keeps commitments
Disciplined: Enforces operational rigor and stick-to-it-ness
Courageous: Willing to raise and make hard calls in service of the business