ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you have a deep understanding of supply & demand marketplaces and different strategies to grow them based on the supply side?
Do you thrive executing in a data-driven environment?
Do you have experience solving complex problems with Artificial Intelligence?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we are looking for a new Director of Product Management to help us optimize top talent at our growing company (we grew from 150 to 450 in the last 18 months) with a recent Series C of $90M. We are seeking an innovative, agile, data-oriented Director-level PM who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
This Director of Product Management role will be responsible for our Carrier-focused product portfolio, creating the most value to Carriers through our different service and software offerings. You will be responsible for delighting and growing our 30k+ carrier network and working together with our customers and business areas to consistently deliver value to Loadsmart.
REPORTING TO: Giovanni Battistella, VP of Product Management
LOCATION: Remote - Anywhere in the US
WHAT YOU GET TO DO...
- Represent the business and promote the product by advocating for its value and benefits to customers, at executive briefings, marketing events, online consumer platforms, and so forth.
- Own the strategic planning and management of our entire Carrier facing product portfolio, conducting relevant product research; establishing competitive intelligence and various market analyses to support the strategy.
- Own the OKR setting process for your teams, working closely with business partners to ensure all teams working towards the same goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the domains in your division and provide guidance to the leadership team into customer needs, business strategy, marketplace dynamics and competitors.
- Plan the structure of your team, managing headcount, succession planning, external hires and internal transfers
- Manage cross-team dynamics to ensure the entire team is successful, proactively instituting process improvements across your team, e.g., review and provide feedback on roadmaps, strategic plans and feature specs
- Work closely with the product leadership team to set standards for the product team. Partner with engineering leads to ensure the teams of PMs, designers and engineers are operating effectively at all levels.
- Communicate status and challenges to upper management and across to stakeholders as you work cross-functionally with other teams to execute features and ensure a cohesive integration across the broader organization.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of relevant and progressive experience in product management - preferably with some experience in the logistics industry
- 3+ years of hands-on management experienceExperience with successful product delivery from creation to launch
- Experience working with complex technical solutions
- Improve on process and progress within the product team
- Be data-driven, customer-focused, and results-oriented
Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
Extremely competitive Equity package - our Series C valuation didnt account for us almost tripling revenue this year so now is the time to get in!
Innovation: The ultimate challenge of the market is: can we increase truck liquidity to unlock more freight? Nobody really cracked the nut..yet =)
You will work with an existing team of really smart engineers who have built awesome stuff in the last year
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Commuter benefits and membership with CITI bike
10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if youre in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we reopen our offices
An opportunity to work with an inclusive, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.