Feather is redefining furniture rental for city living and helping people feel at home no matter where they live or how long they plan on staying. By giving people smarter options, Feather is able to keep more furniture in homes and out of landfills.
Feather is hiring a Head of Product to define our product strategy and cohesive, cross-functional processes. You'll be instrumental in developing our product vision across the organization and closely partner with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Logistics, and CX to ideate, prioritize, build, and deliver best-in-class digital experiences. This role reports to the COO.
What youll do:
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of product across eCommerce and logistics areas, driving the engine in creating the world-class Feather customer experience in the home industry.
- Work with the Leadership team to craft product vision and strategy
- Build and optimize the product roadmap
- Lead product and design teams
- Partner with Design, Engineering, Marketing, Merchandising, CX, Logistics, Merchandising, and Finance to grow the business and create best in class mission-critical operational software
- Develop, analyze, and iterate key metrics that drive business goals
What you have:
- An eagerness to join a fast-paced, growing, and evolving environment.
- 6+ years of product development experience in an early to mid stage startup environment
- Ability to switch rapidly between strategy and execution headspace
- Proven track record driving sales in B2C eCommerce. CPG experience a plus
- Ideally, have experience building non-customer-facing tools
- Have mentored and managed a team, with proven ability to attract, grow, and retain top talent
- Technical aptitude - youre comfortable working with a very technical product and engineering teams
What you'll get when joining Feather:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Access to 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- Sponsored lunches and unlimited office snacks
- Monthly in-office massages, team events, and a monthly wellness stipend
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- The latest hardware to get the job done