Office Tour Photos
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are excited to bring on a seasoned Director of Product Management. This person will play a key role in defining the product management function, providing leadership for a growing team, in addition to interfacing with our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Contribute to the creation and management of product requirement documents, user stories, product development roadmaps to build a product portfolio for enterprise GTM
- Be accountable for the overall business driven by the product
- Establish pricing and packaging
- Set the strategy for the product investments
- Meet with customers and partners to explain the product roadmap and get input of future product direction and evolution.
- Ensure business objectives are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, products, and initiatives
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improving product development efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Deep competitive understanding of the market and industry
- Ability to work and interact directly with the customers
- 8+ years of product management experience (product/portfolio)
- Previous experience working directly with executive teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical audience
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry required
More Jobs From