Office Tour Photos
Chewy is currently seeking experienced individuals to fill our Director, Product Management roles. Product teams across Storefront, Mobile, Recommendations and Personalization, Healthcare, Private Brands, Supply Chain, Merchandising, and New Verticals work together to provide a superior customer experience across all channels. As a Director, Product Management, you will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the following product areas: core e-commerce funnel, native iOS and Android applications; platforms and tools; or strategic business programs.
What Youll Do:
- Owning development and communicating the long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Influencing investment choices that will provide long-term innovation for the user
- Guiding cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Setting product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating feature releases and internal/external communications
- Communicating product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; developing intake processes for feature enhancement suggestions
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of Product experience and an advanced degree
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From