At Advisor360, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you dont meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
Reporting to the VP, Product Management, this role will be responsible for setting the strategic direction, vision, and roadmap for multiple product delivery teams and ensuring these teams have the appropriate tools, processes, and support in place to successfully meet or exceed expectations.
- Drive the product vision of the company and participate in strategic decisions with the leadership team
- Take accountability for product definition and product life cycle roadmap that support the business drivers
- Manage the product life cycle from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines
- Develop and mentor the team to build organizational bench strength
- Develop product marketing collateral and sales tools, including presentations, demos, and competitive analysis writeups
- Perform tactical planning and driving agenda that coordinates a group of stakeholders and product team leaders on a quarterly basis for several product line teams
- Develop product specifications and priorities based on client feedback, extensive analysis customer trends, market insights, and deep competitive research
- Prioritize roadmap of product areas and initiatives for development
- Advocate for customer initiatives as well as enhance the user experience and design
- Develop product roadmaps with the product managers, aligning resources to execute the plans and influencing stakeholders to achieve growth and product adoption
- Work closely with our Engineering and Design teams to build, design, and launch features against a timely schedule
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action
- Be the voice of our product strategy, internally and externally
- Bachelors degree
- 10+ years experience in product management or product development
- Demonstrated understanding of product development life cycle
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills with an ability to demonstrate confidence in material knowledge
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
- Demonstrated ability to help create strategic plans and lay out a strategic course of action to drive future business growth for a specific product
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into marketable product features
- Well-rounded understanding of the needs of financial advisors and their clients, preferably experience with financial services software
- Experience creating and delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to understand and participate in technical discussions
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience working directly with customers/clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage and deliver successful results within a project timeline
Were not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360 was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industrys highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360 launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviserindependent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360 is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we were voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, were here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360 is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.