Spoiler Alert is looking for a seasoned, customer-focused Director of Product to lead our Product team. Our SaaS platform is used by a growing set of globally-recognized food, beverage and CPG brands to minimize waste in their supply chains. As the Director of Product, you will build upon the success of our existing product and create future offerings that drive company revenue growth and create best-in-class results and experiences for our customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a mission-driven company with a thriving customer base and common sense solution to address waste, climate change, and food access. Were looking for an empathetic, supportive, and collaborative product leader who can partner across all functions of the business and is excited to deliver whats needed to enable us to continue to win, retain, and expand Fortune 500 enterprise accounts. You will own our product roadmap, grow and coach a team of product managers, and continuously improve our product processes. The ideal candidate has analytical prowess, problem-solving abilities, and market awareness to help us unlock our next phase of innovation and growth.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that reports to Spoiler Alerts President and will serve on the companys Leadership Team.
- Set product strategy and develop and execute on an actionable product roadmap with measurable impact on customer value and company revenue growth
- Engage deeply with enterprise-level prospects and customers to inform our product roadmap and deliver solutions that meet market needs
- Build and coach a lean but growing team of high-performing product managers to develop and launch meaningful products that solve complex business problems
- Develop business cases for differentiated product enhancements and extensions, and measure/quantify success
- Collaborate cross-functionally to seek input and ensure alignment between the product roadmap, our team's capabilities and priorities, and our customers needs
- Partner with Engineering, Research/Design, and Data teams to drive execution of the product roadmap and deliver high-quality, high-impact work
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Support to solicit new product ideas and bring them to life with our customers and in our go-to-market strategy
- Accelerate our rate of product innovation by bringing best practices in product process, measurement, analysis, experiments, feedback, and discovery
- Serve on company leadership team and contribute meaningfully to company strategy
- 5+ years experience building B2B/enterprise SaaS products in product management roles
- Successful track record as individual contributor product manager responsible for value and viability of solutions
- Successful track record in people management and developing high-performing product management talent and culture
- Proven experience partnering with Engineering, Design and Data teams on user-facing applications and value-driving algorithms
- Demonstrated understanding of modern product discovery and delivery methods
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to engage externally with key accounts
- Proven experience in bridging the technical and business sides of projects and leading through collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with supply chain and/or CPG industry, preferred (e.g. inventory management, ERP, warehouse/transportation management, demand planning, trade promotion)
- Experience working across multiple products and contributing to go-to-market strategy, preferred
- Interest in applying technology and analytics to sustainability, waste reduction, and food systems