Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Contribute to cross-functional effort to define the long-term vision for Ribbons Product Suite
- Lead cross-functional team of product managers to launch and iterate on products that help us achieve these goals
- Be the champion of user needs, using both qualitative and quantitative data to make quick, high-quality product decisions
- Balance a strong product sense with the ability to execute and launch truly great products
- Communicate with clarity the strategy, progress, and success to executives, the entire company, the board, and external stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- Believe in our mission to make home ownership achievable
- 7+ years of experience building products
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Exceptional communication skills - able to share your opinions and debate (strong beliefs, loosely held)
- Open-minded, entrepreneurial, collaborative, and eager to learn and solve hard problems.
- Tech-savvy - comfortable in detailed conversations with developers, able to communicate complex technical issues to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrate humility, curiosity, versatility, and creativity
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Experience building real estate or financial technology products
- Experience building multi-sided marketplaces
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.