As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the VP, Operations. This role is responsible for oversight of the purchasing function for Datto and its worldwide subsidiaries.
Does This Describe You:
- A business-partner
- Management mindset
A Look Inside the Job:
- Evolve the procurement and travel programs across all teams and geographies to develop a best-in-class procurement function
- Work with leadership to establish a formal vendor management program, including defining and documenting the vendor management policies, processes and workflows
- Partner with internal stakeholders for vendor selection, negotiation, and contracting to deliver value, flexibility and security to Datto
- Track pipeline of material purchases and renewals and engage with stakeholders early to create an action plan
- Drive process improvement for procurement throughout the organization, including optimization of Dattos ERP and other systems to drive digital transformation
- Closely monitor vendor relationships to ensure successful delivery of services. Maintain a quality score for our vendors and facilitate QBRs with significant vendors.
- A Bachelors/Masters in business or operational field
- 10+ years in procurement. Experience with a best-in-class procurement function, with a focus on digital transformation
- Excellent negotiation and contracting skills
- Superb oral and written communications skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders at upper management and operational levels
- Experience with SaaS, services, and inventory procurement
- Experience with procurement tools and ERP systems. NetSuite, SAP ARIBA, Coupa a plus
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid paternal leave
- Datto University virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.