Chewy is looking for an Associate Director, Performance Marketing Relationships to join our team in Boston, Massachusetts. This is a leadership position in the performance marketing organization and will help build a team of talented individuals to support the continuous development of our growth efforts across digital and traditional media. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned product and people manager with extensive experience in the digital ad-tech space and performance marketing with a proven record of translating marketing needs to technical specifications and managing high impact projects.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the performance marketing campaign management teams and their leadership to identify challenges and understand needs
- Team up with senior leaders across teams to build the strategic plan for our channels
- Develop roadmaps for all channels that will add competitive advantage and scale to our campaigns
- Collaborate with the product and analytics teams to scope out the work, define deliverables and prioritize tasks across teams
- Monitor progress and maintain alignment with all stakeholders throughout the process
- Design or improve all processes within and across teams
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of experience in the performance marketing space with at least 3 years in a product management position and 2 years of people management experience
- Hands on performance marketing experience (search, paid social, display, etc) setting up and managing large scale marketing programs
- Proven ability to manage long term product development, at an enterprise scale preferred
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Position may require travel
If you are passionate about performance marketing, tech, want to be part of a world class team and enjoy the thrill of building and launching high impact products this role might be for you.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com