Rue Gilt Groupes People team is looking to hire a Director, People to join our team! In this role, youll be an integral member of the Merchandising, Planning and Shop Premium Outlets leadership teams, responsible for defining and implementing people strategies that align to RGGs business goals, while also serving as an employee champion. You will contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate an open, dynamic and performance-driven culture. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about about e-commerce/retail, and seek to deliver exceptional results.
WHAT YOULL DO
Coach/Advisor. Provide expert HR counseling, coaching, performance management and employee development in partnership with other HR functions. Coach leaders on talent and succession management and how to best to motivate and challenge members of their teams ensuring employee performance, engagement, and accountability. Leverage data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and engagement.
Business Thought Leader. Leverage knowledge of the industry, trends and RGGs business to to offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Establish and maintain an intimate understanding of the Merchandising and Planning organization and the overall e-commerce business. Build effective and productive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
People Team Leadership. Manage and develop direct report/HR Partner. Active contributor to the overall HR Partner capability. Serve as a mentor to others within the People team. Voice/Contributor to overall People Team strategy.
Program Execution. deliver results for ongoing People initiatives and Talent Programs. Manage specific talent projects in partnership with business leaders, as well as opportunities to participate or lead functional and cross-functional initiatives
WHAT YOULL BRING
- You are curious. You understand the lingo, motivators and latest trends strong business acumen, particularly in the e-commerce, retail industry
- Self-starter with a creative mind and a track record of putting ideas into practice and assessing results
- HR ambassador. You understand the importance of developing meaningful, trusted relationships across all the organization
- Ability to influence, easily build trust, unquestioned integrity and the experience to effectively navigate sensitive and complex HR matters.
- 7+ years in an HR Business Partner or generalist role. Management experience preferred.
- Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Experience in a high-growth, entrepeneurial organization, strongly preferred.
WHAT YOULL EXPECT FROM US
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role at the center of our Company
- The chance to have a significant impact on RGGs associates as well as our own People Team
- Work in a great team environment that focuses on meaningful work, professional growth and career development
- Develop broader HR experience by collaborating across all HR functions and People Team Initiatives
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La and Gilt for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home dcor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other