Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
We are looking for a skilled Director of Partner Monetization who is passionate about the security and privacy industry and has extensive marketing and monetization experience. You will work with the Aura sales teams focused on the ISP channel to grow awareness, build highly performant acquisition programs, as well as drive installs, engagement, and retention for the Aura suite of products on behalf of Aura partners.
- Deliver on full-funnel marketing GTM plans focused on a optimized customer journey, compelling acquisition, engagement and retention programs that delivers on the joint Aura/partner vision.
- Develop and execute high performing go-to-market campaigns to drive awareness, acquisition, engagement, and retention for the Aura suite of products.
- Demonstrate ability to work strategically, generating bold and innovative ideas, and be able to dive deep and assist with execution, including program management, campaign execution and setup, report analysis, and optimization for Aura suite of products.
- Develop client facing narratives that highlight the mutual benefits of partnering with Aura, assessing the needs of business and product teams to build a robust pipeline that supports acquisition growth, customer engagement, and market awareness.
- Collaborate closely with product and sales teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
- Coordinate with other Aura marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for growth marketing and collaborate on a unified Aura vision.
- Work closely with Sales to identify the strategic partner roadmap, define top performing metrics, and deliver to a plan to optimize success.
- Proven ability to create and articulate financial analyses, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
- 7-10 years of experience in multi-channel marketing campaign strategy and execution, brand, content marketing, or product marketing in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of experience in the Security/Privacy industry
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver partnerships and projects on time
- Experience marketing SaaS based subscription programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Account management experience
- Experience leveraging diverse perspectives, technologies and organizations to drive compelling storytelling
- An entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others
- Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify, convey and solve ambiguous problems
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura