All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Director, Partner Marketing
Location: US (Snyk Office Local or Remote)
We're looking for a proven Director or Partner Marketing to lead and manage the partner marketing team that helps Snyk leverage our alliance, channel, and ecosystem partners to grow our pipeline, adoption of our products, and our brand.
Snyks alliance, channel and ecosystem partnerships drive business via joint product offerings, first party product integrations, joint go-to-market programs and activities, and co-sell and resell motions to customers via sales teams and marketplaces. Partnerships with leading developer and security providers including Atlassian, Docker, Red Hat, Guidepoint and Optiv enable Snyk customers to more easily and effectively purchase and use our products, and extend the reach of our brand. The Director of Partner Marketing will lead Snyks partner marketing team that defines and executes the joint go-to-market plan with key partners and builds the infrastructure that supports the partner program, ensuring we make the most of our partnerships with these strategic brands.
You'll spend your time:
- Leading Snyks team of partner marketers as well as working directly with key partners to drive pipeline, user acquisition, and brand awareness with and through alliance, channel and ecosystem partners.
- Collaborating with Snyks channel, business development, and marketplace teams to define and prioritize the partner marketing strategy and plans with key partners.
- Coordinating with Snyk's product marketing, demand generation, product led marketing and PR/AR teams to leverage partners to support product launches and campaigns, and to integrate partner-led initiatives into overall marketing plans.
- Defining and implementing scalable programs to support a growing and diverse group of partners across geographies and partner types.
- Creating inventive ways for Snyk to support and leverage our partner relationships to generate value for all parties.
Youll report directly to the Head of Product and Partner Marketing and will work closely with business development, channel sales, marketing and marketing operations.
Snyk is a remote-friendly workforce, with over 10% of the company working fully remote and over 80% working hybrid, splitting time between home and one of our offices in Boston, London, Ottawa, Tel Aviv, or Zurich, or co-working locations in New York, Denver, or Singapore (and the list keeps growing). Weve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see whats happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should apply if:
- You have demonstrated success building and leading partner marketing teams to exceed KPIs for pipeline growth, user acquisition and brand awareness.
- You have experience across different partner categories including channel, alliance, ecosystem, technology and/or service integrators/providers.
- You are experienced in building and managing relationships and joint go-to-market plans with strategic partners and have excellent content creation, marketing and communication skills.
- You have managed a team budget supporting multiple, empowered team members.
- You enjoy managing teams and developing people and supporting their growth
- You have a strong background working with technical product teams and an ability to quickly understand technical concepts.
- You have marketing experience working with major cloud providers (AWS, Azure), developer tool providers (CI/CD, SCM) and/or application security providers (SAST, DAST, SCA, etc).
- Youre excited about our mission to help developers develop fast and stay secure.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
(Minimum OTE of $200k + equity + benefits, but can go up depending on an individuals experience + qualifications.)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.