Office Tour Photos
Examity, the world leader in online exam integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a Director of Operational Planning to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Director of Operational Planning will forecast demand for proctoring services and allocate exams to geographically dispersed proctoring centers to optimize account and exam-taker satisfaction, meet service KPI’s and achieve budget goals.
In this role, you will focus on demand and workforce capacity planning, allocation of exams to proctoring centers, and monitoring the proctoring centers to ensure they perform to established targets. You are expected to meet the company’s objectives, in addition to having a passion for success, and a proven record of successful operational planning and implementation across multiple geographically-diverse, company-owned and vendor contact centers.
- Analyze projected exam volume patterns and allocate to proctor centers based on capacity availability, SLA targets and proctor skillsets.
- Optimize capacity for exam-taker ensuring account satisfaction, Examity performance metrics, and cost.
- Work with center leader and partners in developing forecasting models to predict exam volume and key exam statistics to include support call volumes.
- Communicate necessary real-time and proactive adjustments to workforce plan, based on changing/dynamic forecasts and re-forecast when necessary.
- Collaborate with other departments, center leaders, service delivery managers to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization.
- Examine workload, capacity fluctuations, and center skillset for on-going historical trend analysis, planning and forecasting purposes.
- Lead special workforce management-related projects.
- Participate and present data to discuss trends, projections and to create a plan of action to meet proctor center metrics.
- Guide our business partners and teams to analyze and improve team performance.
- Ensure staffing and performance levels are correct to handle appropriate amount of exam volume.
- Advise the business on recommended workforce processes to retain long term efficiencies.
- BS in Operations Management, or business-related field is desired, MBA a plus.
- 10+ years of experience handling the workforce responsibilities listed above, in a contact center environment. Must have extended understanding of performance metrics such as handle time and schedule adherence.
- Experience developing long-term forecasts and capacity plans for multiple company-managed and outsourced contact centers, primarily in non-US locations.
- Director-level experience in (WFM) and/or prior use of capacity planning and workforce management (WFM) software a plus.
- You possess creativity in utilizing Microsoft Excel and different functions within such as: pivot tables, advanced formulas, charts and graphs.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
More Jobs From