At connectRN, were on a mission to deliver nurses a better way to work. Using our disruptive technology, our community of nurses can design their own schedules and work where they want, when they want. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Nursing will serve as an essential member of the leadership team, holding overall accountability for leading our clinical initiatives and overseeing our growing network of RNs, LPNs and CNAs.
- Oversee all clinical functions and personnel on the connectRN platform. You will be responsible for evaluating and implementing procedures for clinician orientation and in-service training to ensure and promote the delivery of excellent care and compliance with contractual, state and federal regulations. In preparation for new market launches, you will conduct research on state regulatory policies to ensure a compliant launch strategy for clinician acquisition and facility contracts.
- Be directly involved with the management and oversight of clinical personnel on the connectRN platform. This workflow may include answering inbound questions from clinicians and facility contacts, investigating reports of misconduct and, taking corrective courses of actions where needed.
- Ensure and promote exceptional documentation practices through the connectRN platform and CRM tool to allow for proper monitoring and performance improvement.
- Prior experience managing a large number of clinicians and nurses
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- Registered Nurse licensure (required)
- Experience working in long term care (preferred)
- Strong knowledge base in all federal, state and local healthcare guidelines
- Maturity and ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality
- Willingness to go above and beyond to solve issues for our clinicians
- Strong interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Experience using GSuite, Excel, Word, web-based systems, & Salesforce experience preferred
- 100% Employer Sponsored Health Benefits Package including Health, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Opportunity to work from home (We're fully remote through at least Labor Day 2020)
- Flexible time off policy
- Unlimited snacks and cold brew on tap
- Free gym on site
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.