At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Director of Marketing Technology, you will report to the Senior Director of Business Technology, and will be responsible for architecture, strategy, design, and implementation of various technologies associated with marketing including Web technologies, marketing automation, and others.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Lead and grow a team of a talented team, including career planning, performance management, and exceptional coaching
- Work with stakeholders to drive business requirements, develop product roadmaps that factor in strategic and tactical direction, and manage/implement marketing technology platforms that drive scalability and efficiency.
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture and cross-functional teams to ensure future state solution architecture of marketing technologies aligned with company standards.
- Establish governance, process, and structure to improve the adoption and the roll-out of the marketing tools
- Establish key metrics and targets, provide actionable plans to achieve those targets and communicate the progress.
- Work with business partners on priorities and proactively anticipate gaps and overlaps within the marketing portfolio.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices and influence others to seek best-in-class solutions/technology to resolve business challenges.
- Lead an agile team and effectively resolve issues/ conflicts while owning the quality of the system developed
- Establish trusted relationships with cross-functional teams, vendors, and implementation partners.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 12+ years of experience working within a marketing environment, MarTech stack
- Demonstrated track record of successfully leading and deploying marketing technology
- In-Depth knowledge of the Digital Marketing landscape, Web technologies, and experience with technologies like CRM (Salesforce), Web Analytics, Marketing Automation (Marketo), Campaign Management, Audience Creation/Targeting
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Experience managing vendor relationships and ability to partner with them to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
- Experience working and presenting proposals to executives in a clear and compelling way
- Excellent communicator and can apply effective influencing techniques to gain support for your teams priorities across leaders and teams in the company.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Information
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.