We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
As the Director of Marketing for Hudls Competitive business unit, youll lead the go-to-market and customer retention strategies that accelerate Hudls growth among clubs, high schools and small colleges across North America. While Hudl is already the most popular video, analytics, coaching and recruiting tool in the market, were rapidly expanding our SaaS, automation and smart camera services to new customer segments. We need an experienced leader to help keep existing customers happy, grow their investment in Hudl and expose these new audiences to Hudl.
Youll partner closely with the Competitive General Manager, the Competitive VP of Sales, and product leaders to forecast growth and develop the marketing budget to hit revenue targets. Youll lead a team of 8-10 marketing managers and provide overall strategic planning and execution guidance of the marketing programs needed to hit our aggressive goals.
Hudl has a flexible location policy. Once we can safely return to our offices, we'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to work: at one of our U.S. office locations (Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE or Boston, MA) or remotely from your home.
- A seasoned marketer. You have 8-10 years of marketing experience and have been responsible for creating and executing demand generation strategies with a proven track record of ROI.
- Know saas and/or the sports industry. You understand the challenges facing marketing and sales teams in the saas industry and/or have direct experience from the sports landscape.
- A strong collaborator. You can effectively partner with Sales, Finance and Product leaders to ensure marketing and communications plans work seamlessly with other parts of the business to create a customer experience that drives growth.
- A great coach and mentor. You know how to push your team to achieve their full potential while creating a sustainable talent development plan and pipeline. You know how to foster a culture of accountability and build frameworks that measure and celebrate achievements.
- Exceptional with numbers and reporting. You have experience working with analysts and decision science teams to gather, analyze and report on the value of your marketing efforts, but also know how to manage and create reporting on your own when needed.
- Build strategic growth plans. These plans will deliver revenue through strategic marketing programs. Youll oversee all demand generation programs for both existing customers and prospects across partner channels, email, direct mail, search, social media, webinars and events.
- Optimize marketing channel performance. Youll set KPIs to track progress and results for the team and business unit, and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs, campaigns and product launches. This will help evaluate and improve resource allocation, efficiency, and revenue generation.
- Enable our people on the front lines. Our account executives and customer success managers are a strategic advantage in the market. Youll work closely with revenue team leaders to build strategies and enablement materials that position our people as experts and accelerate prospects through the sales journey.
- Identify new technologies and tools. We are always on the lookout for tools, channels and tech that can increase revenue results and efficiency across sales, CSMs and marketing.
- Manage a significant budget. Youll keep a tight focus on sales pipeline impact, ensuring our expenses are in line with the fiscal year, quarter, and monthly allocations.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thats free money. Well match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.