Office Tour Photos
The Director of Marketing Automation is responsible for overseeing, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all automated marketing programs, including email and other digital tactics for Intralinks as well as managing and improving our global marketing database.
- Own end-to-end marketing automation processes and workflows to support audience segmentation, campaign design/build, lead routing, lead scoring and campaign effectiveness reporting.
- Lead monitoring and optimizing of lead scoring and lead nurturing programs across Intralinks to increase MQL volume and velocity
- Deliver lead nurturing campaigns that are consistent with the brand, complement existing marketing and sales efforts, ensure client satisfaction and engagement with business materials, all while delivering commercial value that can be clearly measured
- Project manage and execute email marketing campaigns, providing reporting, insights, and suggestions for tactic and channel optimization
- Advise and perform audience segmentation strategies to incorporate available demographic and behavioral criteria from multiple sources within the marketing data ecosystem for optimal design and response
- Ensure marketing programs follow email preference including multi-touch emails and compliance guidelines
- Champion data quality and management to build the depth, breadth, and quality of the marketing database
- Generate and analyze regular reporting on effectiveness and key performance indicators (KPIs) to share program impact and key learnings with marketing stakeholders and partners
- Keep up-to-date and adhere to digital marketing best practices, including; usability, design/copywriting, privacy, and legislative policies
- 7+ years experience implementing or managing marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
- 3+ years experience managing marketing automation team in a B2B company
- Lead scoring/nurturing/marketing automation experience in a fast-paced, environment
- Demonstrated success implementing and optimizing lead scoring and nurturing programs that have increased sales leads and pipeline and velocity
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience in software or financial services industry preferred
- Marketo Certification
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
More Jobs From