binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline driven at-home testing solutions for STIs, and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
We are seeking an energetic and innovative marketer to join our team as Director of Marketing on a full-time basis. Reporting to senior leadership, you will design and execute a results-driven omni-channel marketing strategy to drive the company’s growth and promote our mission to change the scope of healthcare.
Our ideal candidate brings a balance of creative and strategic thinking and doing, must possess a minimum of 7+ years of relevant marketing experience, strong communication and leadership skills, and a desire to work in a start-up environment. Our business is progressive and constantly changing, the Director of Marketing must be flexible and be able to pivot as needed.
- Design and implement a robust and ROI-rich omni-channel marketing program that meets/exceeds company’s goals.
- Manage and oversee all marketing and communication activities including website management and optimization, live and virtual event coordination, social and display media, demand generation, etc.
- Conduct relevant market research via focus groups, A/B testing, and surveys to add valuable marketing insight to support the development of new and existing products.
- Manage the B2B and B2C content strategy and editorial calendar; create messaging and communications for current and prospective customers via email newsletter, social media channels, video content, promotional campaigns, and leadership.
- Review and report marketing campaign analytics; prioritize for optimum results.
- Collaborate with product management, sales, and executive leadership on a daily basis.
- Manage external partners and agencies as needed.
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
- 7-10 years of relevant marketing, preferably in a highly innovative, analytical, and creative environment
- Startup and molecular diagnostic/medical device experience preferred but not required.
- Hands-on/familiarity with CMS, email service providers, website analytics reporting and other common marketing tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning and project management ability.
- A team player with an appetite for adventure.
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.