We are currently seeking a Director of Marketing Analytics & Operations who is passionate about all aspects of marketing analytics, marketing automation and the MarTech stack. You will work closely with Marketing leadership to provide analysis and data-driven insights on marketing KPIs and work closely with the regional marketing teams to support their initiatives, ultimately helping them achieve their regional goals.
The right candidate will be both strategic and execution-oriented, analytical, comfortable making decisions with ambiguous data, and passionate about marketing best practices. You are highly collaborative yet can listen closely to uncover the root of the problem, have previously managed a Marketing Analytics & Operations team, and are extremely comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment. You should have experience managing a MarTech stack as well as advanced experience using marketing automation and CRM tools, and analytics and reporting tools.
This position will be located in our Waltham, MA office.
Key Objectives of the Role
- Run point for Marketing leadership reporting, specifically:
- Analyze data, uncover insights, and present findings and recommendations
- Collaborate with Sales Operations on opportunity and pipeline analysis
- Prepare the weekly executive staff reports along with monthly Board and quarterly go-to-market reports
- Work closely with the Demand Gen / Field Marketing and SDR teams to ensure leads are processed and routed throughout the funnel in the most effective way, e.g. through lead scoring, routing, etc.
- Oversee the MarTech stack and all its integrations, including the data flows between Marketo and all other data sources, like Salesforce and a variety of 3rd party tools
- Work with stakeholders across the organization, including Business Systems, on cross-functional projects including technical integrations, large analysis projects, data flow optimizations, data updates, troubleshooting, etc.
- Engage with Marketing Leadership and Finance to prepare and report on budgets, headcount and spend allocation
- Oversee email and website compliance polices as they relate to the EU, Canada, and various countries in APAC (e.g. Spam Act of 2003, GDPR, CASL) are followed. Work with internal counsel as needed to ensure our data practices are compliant
- Be an advocate for marketing best practices around lead generation, campaign execution, audience segmentation, email compliance, data processing, and campaign reporting
- Manage the marketing automation and marketing analytics teams; coach and mentor; provide opportunities for growth and development when available
- 3+ years building and managing a Marketing Operations & Analytics team
- 7+ years working in a Marketing Operations environment
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs, marketing funnels, campaign and email performance metrics reporting
- Advanced experience using reporting and analytics tools like Tableau
- Strong knowledge of MarTech stack technologies, data flows, data processing, lead scoring/routing, lead lifecycle, and marketing attribution models
- Experience using Marketing Automation tools, preferably Marketo. Eloqua and/or HubSpot experience a plus
- Experience using a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues, including those at the highest level of the organization
- Strong sense of urgency with superb time management and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and the ability to implement a solution
- Inquisitive by nature
- Experience working with global teams across multiple time zones
- Experience working for a B2B tech company
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.