SS&C Eze Market Data is an industry-leading solution and high-quality source for market information available across the SS&C Eze product suite, including global securities and commodity quotes, derivatives, fundamental data, indices, research, news, and other information that is provided by exchanges, and other third-party information providers.
Seven figure market data budget including expenditures for infrastructure, licensing, service, pass-through fees, and billing. SS&C Eze is a service facilitator and vendor of record with 60+ counterparties providing SS&C Eze Market Data with global coverage for 160+ markets including equities, options, futures, and FX coverage from exchanges, ECNs, and other liquidity sources. The SS&C Eze managed Ticker Plant supports connectivity to all the various data sources and stores real time to historical data which is available in the SS&C Eze product suite.
- Responsible for negotiating market data vendor licensing and commercial terms with third-party vendors.
- Coordinate directly with internal teams to evaluate market data requirements and new markets/sources.
- This role will identify cost saving opportunities and market data synergies across business divisions.
- Build strong relationships with all groups in the organization while supporting growth initiatives, innovation, and strategic projects.
- Control market data vendor costs, including variances between market data pass-through expense and billing.
- Engage internally, and externally with industry resources, to help the firm navigate the changing exchange related regulatory matters, policies, and guidelines.
- Manage exchange compliance audits.
- Coordinate directly with various teams throughout the organization, including legal and product, to ensure the firm is adhering to exchange/source agreements, policies, and guidelines.
- Develop and track annual budget for market data expenditures.
- Maintain and manage relationships with market data vendors.
- Manage team responsible for exchange use reporting, market data PR approvals and PO processing, internal use approvals and control, permit/entitlement management, exchange license and pass-through fee changes, vendor invoice review and reconciliation.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.