Being safe should be simple. And it is for more than 3 million people, thanks to SimpliSafe. Over the last decade, weve transformed home security from an outdated, intimidating industry to something smart, radically approachable and impeccably engineered. Weve taken on the entrenched industry giants, and were winning. CNET named SimpliSafe their Editors Choice. And PC Magazine awarded us both Editors Choice and Readers Choice.
Even as the fastest-growing security company in the country, we retain our small-company ethos: no-ego, hard-working collaborative teams tackling complex projects head-on. We strive to create an inspiring and innovative workplace, and it hasnt gone unnoticed. SimpliSafe recently landed on both Built In Bostons Best Places to Work in 2019 and Wealthfronts 2019 Career Launching Companies lists.
We believe home should be safe. For everyone. And we have the big ideas and brilliant minds to make it happen. Were changing how people think of home security, one home at a time. Were revolutionizing an outdated industry that alienated homeowners with contracts that value profit over protection. And were proving that, yes, you can get extraordinary home security at an extraordinarily fair and honest price. For the first time ever, home security really feels like home.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads strategy and execution of SimpliSafes delivery of all orders to e-commerce customers, retailers, and other partners. Deep understanding of the direct-to-customer space is required.
- Develops and executes key initiatives and procedures that have an impact in improving key performance indicators such as on-time delivery to customers, reduced inventory and transportation costs, and reduced CPU from labor and overhead.
- Develops an approach to assessing potential improvement opportunities, and defines potential supply chain strategies and tactics to meet growth and financial objectives.
- Drives high quality results through continuous improvement by leading, inspiring, and motivating colleagues to deliver exceptional service outcomes (quantitative and qualitative) to internal and external customers
- Provides leadership to the team and invests in coaching, developing, training and guiding team members in their succession paths.
- Ensures appropriate technologies are explored and proposed as appropriate to position; collaborates in implementation and adoption of tools, technologies, and automation that can improve KPIs.
- Delivers well-structured and impactful business reports and presentations to senior and executive leadership internally and customer leadership/decision
- Develops, implements and managesannual budget, business plan, goals and objectives; manages expenses within established budgetary guidelines
- Supports the organization's quality program(s), recruiting and people strategies, and ongoing skill development / performance management
- Travel as required, up to 30%.
- Possess prior experience in selecting, implementing and transitioning to new warehouse management system
- Possesses a deep understanding of /interest in the data structure / schema of one or more warehouse management system
- Has experience in integrating WMS / TMS system with 3PL softwares
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferably in supply chain, engineering or business
- 10+ years of related experience, preferably in the consumer electronics industry
- 15+ years of industry experience with budget authority on distribution
- Inventory planning experience as either S&OP owner or stakeholder
- Inventory and warehouse management experience
- Experience in network rationalization, design, and process improvement
- Extensive partner relationship and performance management experience
- Proven success in leadership and strategy creation/execution. Demonstrated ability to create and set up a distribution network.
- Reverse logistics experience in high-volume consumer electronics
- Inbound transportation / supply chain experience preferred
- Experience managing warehouse staff
- Detail oriented with strong process and planning skills
More Jobs From