Constant Contact offers a powerful suite of digital marketing tools that simplify online marketing for small businesses and nonprofits. Whether its driving sales, growing a customer base or engaging an audience, we combine the right tools, advice and award-winning support that deliver results. In 2020, we acquired ReSci, a provider of eCommerce focused digital marketing services and in 2021, acquired SharpSpring, a revenue growth marketing platform. We look forward to our continued growth for our product, our teams but more importantly, our customers. For more information, visit: www.constantcontact.com.
Constant Contact is seeking a talented marketing leader to join the growth marketing team and help lead and manage our lifecycle marketing efforts. This leader will have a critical role on the growth marketing team. You will manage and lead a team of CLM marketers & specialists to drive efficient growth, improve activation, and increase engagement across our suite of products. This role will have a wide variety of responsibilities that includes (but not limited to) email, SMS, mobile push, in-app/in-product, life stage segmentation, and technology solutions
The right candidate has experience analyzing current performance data, the latest business needs/goals, data insights, and available resources, then creating and championing a clear, actionable strategic roadmap for the team. They will be passionate about lifecycle marketing and experienced in coaching a team to achieve aggressive goals. In addition, you will be a champion for member obsessed growth, driving cross-functional collaboration to achieve our goals.
What you'll do:
- Developing strategic multi-channel annual plans to support brand-level and channel-level objectives
- Creating budgets that ladder up to overall business and marketing goals
- Leading and mentoring a team to collectively develop integrated campaigns that increase product engagement, customer lifetime value, and retention, and that align to annual goals
- Championing CLM team initiatives to ensure stakeholder buy in and alignment
- Requesting & leveraging data to understand the customer base and their needs in order to power your strategies and campaigns
- Immersing yourself in the data and partnering with the appropriate teams to track and report
- Developing strategies to ensure customers are on a journey to success from onboarding to tenured state
- Owning channel KPIs including engagement rates, conversion rates, etc, as well as co-owning company-level customer base metrics such as ARPS, retention & churn rates, etc
- Reporting results to the leadership team
- Streamlining processes and finding efficiencies in channel-specific workflows
- Guiding the team to design & execute on smart A/B testing that drives optimization and improved results
- Collaborating cross-functionally with team leaders on multi-channel campaign rollouts
- Communicating plans and results across the organization
Who you are:
- 10 + years experience in creating successful CLM strategies and marketing automations, ideally in an ecommerce industry; experience managing mentoring and growing high performing teams
- Experience in marketing automation technology, CRM and has a solid understanding of the related strategies, processes, and data related to these platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- A great collaborator and cross functional partner, with demonstrated ability to influence
- Analytical & strategic thinker with a healthy love of data
- Great time management and fanatical attention to detail
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!