Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
This new Thrasher will build out and lead the enterprise-wide learning and development function at Thrasio. You will be charged with developing and implementing organizational solutions that result in the growth of all Thrashers and that help drive an even more engaged workforce and increased organizational performance. L&D is a critical component to the success of Thrasio and the function plays a key role in the values of our organization. We believe in a culture of continuous learning and you will be the ultimate ambassador for that philosophy. You will take our existing L&D strategy and plan to the next level and build a team of forward-thinking, passionate learning pros. We are seeking a team leader who is a strategic thinker who also is passionate about rolling up their sleeves to execute. You should be equally passionate and skilled in both learning programs as well as talent and leadership development, as you will lead both of these functions at Thrasio.
Some Specific Responsibilities May Include:
- Provide strategic and day-to-day management of the enterprise-wide learning and development function (including processes) at Thrasio.
- Evaluate Thrasios existing learning strategy and programs and generate a plan for a next-level program (including KPIs around engagement and success metrics).
- Collaborate with Business Partners and leadership to build talent capabilities that are aligned with OKRs; constantly assess the learning needs of functional teams and build strategic L&D plans relative to gaps/opportunities and with an eye to delivering a program with business-driving impact.
- Partner with your team to design, execute, and facilitate key elements of Thrasios L&D program.
- Own the continuous improvement and development of Thrasios leadership development program.
- Design and implement Thrasios first generation performance management program.
- Lead the selection and implementation of a new Learning Management System.
- Drive expansion of the L&D program to Thrasios global teams.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Bachelors degree in Organizational Development or Human Resources.
- 10 years experience in a management-level role on a Learning and Development team, ideally in a high-growth tech or start-up environment.
- Proven track record of implementing L&D programs that drove business performance.
- Orientation toward simplifying the complex and getting results in a dynamic environment.
- Strong facilitation, presentation, communication and coaching skills.
- Management and leadership acumen and a self-directed style, you must be comfortable functioning in an environment where you will often be leading the charge on process development.
- Exceptional influencing, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative, and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.