The Inside Sales Director will join a dynamic sales and support team dedicated to optimizing the outreach, education, and onboarding of new healthcare provider customers. In this role, the Inside Sales Director will be responsible for leading the team that actively drives awareness and adoption expanding the business by developing and maintaining relationships with health care providers (HCPs) to promote and educate clients about Scipher Medicine. This role will manage all operational aspects including building, training, coaching and performance management of a team of inside sales professionals.
What will I do?
- Successfully execute virtual sales calls to capture new leads and convert their interest into adoption.
- Educate health care providers about molecular signature testing and the benefits for their patients.
- Establish performance expectations and oversee activity of direct reports.
- Profile and manage a targeted list of HCPs and actively contribute to and enhance Customer Relationship Management software
- Effectively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening, and negotiation skills while using proper terminology/approved messaging, and effectively using approved promotional aids.
An ideal background will include;
- 7+ years’ inside sales/tele-sales experience within a life science or biotech company
- Experience as a Sr Manager, managing a team of 8-15 tele-sales reps
- Experience in tele-sales role with an ability to manage relationships
- Strong customer and communication skills
- Agile and able to adapt to rapidly changing external circumstances or internal needs
- Be a team player with strong coaching and leadership skills.
- Expert CRM and Microsoft office user abilities
- Bachelor's Degree required in General Studies, Scientific field a plus.