Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Director of Influencer Marketing will be a key member of Thrasio, focused on driving the strategy and execution of our influencer marketing efforts. You will manage an internal team of partner success, campaign management, sales, and operations specialists. The Director of Influencer Marketing must possess a deep understanding of the influencer ecosystem, content, social, digital advertising, and ecommerce. You must have a passion for discovering new ways to execute innovative brand campaigns that drive profit.
- Lead the overarching strategy and day-to-day execution of all influencer marketing efforts for Thrasio and our brands
- Manage internal team of influencer marketing specialists across partner success, campaign management, sales, UGC content sourcing and operations
- Ensure innovation and growth remains at the forefront and integral to the influencer marketing delivery from new platforms/trends/analysis and internal education and operation; Stay ahead of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Own the influencer measurement suite: including modeling, establishing KPIs, demographics analysis, measurement, calculating return on investment and real-time reporting; Leverage data to guide strategic thinking and decision making
- Develop influencer creative briefs for campaigns ranging from experiential to seeding, making recommendations to both in-house brand managers and influencers
- Stay informed on platform and legal updates. Ensure the team is compliant across all legal requirements, privacy, brand and platform restrictions
- Collaborate closely with a variety of senior stakeholders on campaign execution including marketing, creative, and content to execute
- Foster external influencer relationships, including with individual partners, as well as influencer networks
- Scale a brand new influencer marketing strategy for Thrasio and tackle platforms and systems to enable rapid growth.
What you bring to the party:
- 5-7+ years of experience in influencer and social media marketing, with ecommerce / DTC or Amazon brands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with demonstrated experience effectively working with and influencing senior-level and cross-functional stakeholders
- Comfort with data and experience translating performance trends into business strategy
- Ability to identify value and prioritize work while collaborating with multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally to move complex projects forward
- Ability to independently scope ambiguous problems and execute on creative solutions that have never been done before (Amazon)
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.