In our global Talent organization, we provide global HR business partnering and consultation to critical Business Units and Functional leaders, along with the design, delivery and implementation of Talent programs including Performance/Talent Management, Learning, and Diversity. Role modeling our Builders Code with principles such as Pursuing Possibilities, Moving with Urgency, and Having Each Others Backs, we collaborate with other parts of HR to ensure that the needs of our senior leaders, managers and employees are met.
This is a key leadership role to create and execute the People agenda for our R&D organization (~500 employees globally), providing expertise and guidance in the areas of organizational capability and performance, culture and change management, leadership coaching and development, talent assessment and succession planning.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Partnering with leadership team to define a plan to successfully execute our business strategies. This includes the development of resourcing plans for critical talent capabilities and organizational competency requirements that enable the successful execution of organizational goals.
- Serving as a strategic business advisor on key organizational, cultural and leadership issues; Provide leadership coaching on behaviors and organizational practices; Support thoughtful employee communications planning and engagement activities; Promote a learning culture of continuous growth through development strategies and performance management.
- Creating and executing an inclusive approach to talent management focused on forecasting, assessment, on-boarding, development, performance management, career/succession planning, talent mobility and retention, leveraging workforce analytics and insight.
- Implementing new organization structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Leading projects and maintaining strong partnerships with HR teams (Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, HR Operations).
- Leading a small team of HR Generalists, setting up clear KPIs for the team, driving accountability and impact.
- Experience working within a Technology organization, supporting an Engineering organization is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner, or equivalent, with specific experience in people strategy development, organization design, talent management and change management in an international, fast-paced, high change business environment.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience.
- Strong client relationship management skills and experience in developing consultative relationships with business leaders, including the ability to influence decision-makers to think strategically and critically.
- Proven ability to proactively translate changing business objectives to effective HR strategies.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills to effectively deliver information to all levels of employees.
- A keen eye for talent and talent attractors/retainers.
- Models excellent judgment and demonstrates the courage to take smart risks that improve business performance
- Ability to work effectively in a global network and build the necessary rapport and relationships to be successful
- Bachelors and Masters Degree with emphasis Human Resource Management, Organization Development or Business preferred