First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Heres what that would mean for you in the Director, HR Business Partner role.
- Youll contribute to our vision and mission by championing the CORE values in the execution of our critical people functions. Youll enable our people philosophy of attracting, developing & retaining a best-in-class & diverse talent base and supporting the achievement of organizational objectives by serving as a trusted advisor and partner to our Engineering and Product teams within our Health System and Health Plan Business Units.
- Youll operate as a core member within the Engineering and Product teams, advising the leadership team on efforts to help them achieve their business goals through effective people strategies and practice.
- Youll partner with the People Operations and Analytics Manager and leaders to identify trends and create & implement plans to address challenges (turnover, diversity, utilization, succession, etc.).
- Youll report out on people metrics and milestones of key initiatives during regular Quarterly Business Reviews and People Meetings.
- Youll oversee the semi-annual performance review cycle and regular cadence of talent and organizational assessments for the Health System Business Unit and develop and implement specific strategies to fill any identified gaps.
- Youll serve as a mentor and coach to team members at all levels of the Engineering and Product teams.
- Youll partner with HR COEs on the Talent Development & DEI roadmaps and associated initiatives & programming.
- Youll work closely with your HR colleagues and management to create and execute on our people strategy, including annual roadmaps and detailed project plans.
- Youll report to, and work closely with, the Vice President, Talent in the Core Human Resources Department within the General & Administrative Division.
- Youll use your 7+ years professional experience (with 4+ years within Human Resources and 1+ year partnering with Engineering specific teams) to:
- Solve complex people-related problems in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Provide thought leadership on a variety of people issues (employee engagement, talent development, organizational design, change management, etc.)
- Youll use your analytical and reasoning skills to:
- Understand the Kyruus business model and associated talent implications
- Use key data and metrics to identify and articulate a clear story on talent that can inform business activities
- Youll use your excellent interpersonal and communication skills to:
- Establish and maintain strong consultative and working relationships with the rest of the HR team, managers, employees, and leadership
- Facilitate critical discussions with key stakeholders to drive the people agenda
Empowerment: How Youll Know Youre Succeeding
- You are a sought-out counsel on a variety of people & organizational issues
- You track and report out on critical talent and engagement metrics
- You manage multiple projects simultaneously, working with a variety of stakeholders groups and priority areas
- You proactively seek opportunities to add to the HR roadmap and enhance our impact
- You are a responsible and dependable steward of our employees personal data
- Kyruuvians in the Director, HR Business Partner role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, HR Business Partner position.
- If a more specialized role within the HR team is your passion, you may have an opportunity to grow into leadership roles within our Centers of Excellence.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a career path within HR is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Where Youll Go From Here
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.