DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
Were looking for a Director to join and lead our search team. Youll be working alongside our world class team of Marketers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers. In this role, you will build and lead the team running media campaigns and lead special projects mainly on search across desktop and mobile. Your work will be tremendously impactful on our new user acquisition and user retention efforts.
What youll do as a Director, Search:
- Lead a team managing Performance Marketing campaigns on web and mobile across various supply partners for our Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, and exciting new products.
- Define team strategy and own the execution of the campaigns with a focus on maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Design and execute A/B tests, conduct technical analysis to optimize campaigns, and share learnings cross-functionally.
- Lead initiatives by collaborating with other teams such as other marketing teams, data science, creative, product, and engineering.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to influence our overall buying strategies and processes.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, or related degree.
- 10+ years of analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis, preferably in the digital ad buying space.
- Experience managing search, display, and video campaigns across Google, Apple, Yahoo, and Bing on mobile ad web.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge with a desire to develop additional technical skills.
- Ability to negotiate and effectively influence internal and external parties.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From