At Hometap, we believe you can have a house and a life. Our vision is to empower current and prospective homeowners to access their home's equity, free of debt. By tapping into the built-in value of a home, we help homeowners do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, buy a second home, get out from under crippling debt, or pay for college tuition.
Hometap makes investments in residential homes, buying a small equity stake against the homes future value. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership.
As we enter 2020, we have over $100 million from investors to make this vision a reality. Wed like to invite you to join us on this journey.
Hometap is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Director of Growth to lead our customer acquisition efforts, including campaign/channel testing and conversion optimization to deliver results, as well as insights. You will be responsible for owning all of Hometaps web properties, spearheading Hometaps paid media strategy, building and managing campaigns across a variety of digital and offline channels, and working with cross functional teams to achieve aggressive growth goals.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making and extensive experience in SEM, SEO, data analysis, and optimization, as well as excellent project management skills. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, youll be a part of a small but committed team excited to build a new financing option for homeowners.
Youll be responsible for:
- Running highly targeted marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design A/B tests, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion.
- Leading the strategy and execution of all paid digital channels, including but not limited to: Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, podcasts, etc.
- Managing our digital marketing agency to set up campaigns, monitor performance, and regularly optimize budgets and bid strategies.
- Overseeing all offline acquisition channels (direct mail, radio, and events) and ensuring theyre strategically integrated with digital campaigns.
- Creating the quarterly media plan, managing the media buying budget, and allocating spend across channels to help us reach our acquisition goals.
- Managing growth product initiatives to drive prospect engagement with hometap.com
- Testing and optimizing all of Hometaps web properties, including hometap.com and all landing pages, in order to drive engagement and increase conversionsWorking closely with our Content Marketing Manager to provide keyword research and analysis, ensuring all blog and website content is optimized for SEO and identifying opportunities to optimize our content distribution strategy.
- Tracking performance of Hometap growth initiatives through analytics stack and sharing via weekly/monthly reports.
- Partnering with our Sales & Marketing Operations Manager to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to optimize and scale.
- Working cross-functionally with product, design, sales, underwriting, engineering, legal to meet ambitious growth targets.
What You Bring:
- 6-8 years of experience, including DTC, in digital marketing, growth marketing, or demand generation
- Proven experience managing impactful SEM and Paid Social campaigns; experience with display and other programmatic tools is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices ranking strategies, and a passion to stay on top of news & trends within SEO/online marketing
- Experience with offline channels, including radio and direct mail, is a plus
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven paid media plans
- A love of data and ability to analyze a marketing funnel, as well as the ROI of all paid channels
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and multiple projects at once; must be able to work and prioritize in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- A confident and hungry personality: were looking for someone determined and able to drive results and growth for Hometap
Our Team & Culture
At Hometap, we pride ourselves on being Owners -- of our jobs, our output, our careers -- and Good Neighbors -- we believe helping each other means helping the company, homeowners, and investors succeed.
Equally important to your skill set is the what you bring to our team and business. We are looking for a creative thinker who looks for opportunities within challenges, rolls up their sleeves to get things done, values collaboration and communication, and embraces the Homeowner-first mentality. Critical to our mission is being thoughtful in everything we build. If youre someone who embraces this builder mentality, youll be right at home here.
More Jobs From