As Arcadia continues to grow rapidly, the Director of Growth will be a critical member of the Growth leadership team, reporting into the Chief Growth Officer. This leader will develop and lead a team focused on identifying, accelerating, optimizing, and developing growth opportunities for Arcadia. In this role you will have responsibility of developing and launching a partnership program, enhance and drive the Arcadia Value Story, while decreasing overall cycle time. This role will oversee and advise a team comprised of Sales Engineers, Territory Develop Reps, and Sales Operations function focusing on building a strong team culture who are hyper focused on driving value and scale. Successful candidates will enjoy interacting with people and building relationships, mentoring teams, thinking analytically, creatively, and strategically. Ideal candidates understand value based care, health systems, providers & health plans pain points and has an in-depth knowledge of the current HIT landscape. She/he is innately entrepreneurial, passionate about spreading our service, and enjoys growing others to realize their potential.
Keys to success in this role include:
- Work at all levels within the sales organization to support, coach and enforce the knowledge and disciplines required to achieve our targets
- Responsible for managing a team of direct reports including sales engineers and territory development representatives
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organizations planning efforts
- Drive upper funnel activity and development
- Manage sales development and sales engineer function, enabling growth and consistency in support across prospect lifecycle
- Manage sales development function with support from the marketing team
- Act with a high sense of urgency and provide hands-on collaboration across initiatives.
- Collaborate cross-organizationally with other related departments customer success, product, marketing, legal, finance etc.- to create upper funnel growth, strong alignment with prospects throughout the sales pipeline and enable smooth transitions.
- Identify potential prospect targets and accelerate upper funnel activity and growth
- Define the value story and enable consultative selling process that accelerates deals within the active pipeline.
- Work with sales support functions to promote is a standard prospect experience that is focused on Arcadias value proposition.
- Structure, develop and implement scalable consultative selling processes and procedures in collaboration with Director of Sales Operations to implement an insights-driven revenue growth approach, helping bring exceptional value to our partners and prospects.
- Develop and analyze sales pipeline movement/activity to increase upper funnel activity and actively move clients through the sales pipe
- Align messaging and activity to accelerates prospect movement within sales pipe while ensuring quality and aligning appropriate expectations
- Development and manage campaign activity to build momentum and pipeline growth
- Work with Chief Growth Officer and Director of Sales Operations to make recommendations for sales and sales support teams compensation plans, and annual budget/planning process; and partner with CFO to implement them and monitor their effectiveness
- High energy, driven, confident, intellectually curious.
- Effective verbal communicator with the ability to articulate a clear vision and value proposition.
- Strong track record of developing and leading A+ talent, creating high performing teams that consistently produce outstanding results, through effective recruiting, onboarding, coaching, development and career path.
- Collaborative leader who will roll up his/her sleeves and work alongside his/her team.
- Promote a team culture of collaboration in a growth focused commercial organization
- Located in the Boston area
- BA/BS Degree, masters preferred
- 3+ years in an enterprise sales function in a start-up environment
- Experience in a Healthcare focused vendor environment, bonus if in value based care
- Experience in developing strong narrative based upon value and results
- Experience in growing and building strong upper funnel activity
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing policies and programs that drive improved sales performance
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills that can be applied to all levels of an organization
- Familiar with the enterprise sales process and SaaS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Inspiring, supportive team leader.
- Excellent written communication skills, including compelling presentation creation skills.
- Must thrive on the excitement and challenge of being on a lean and busy team
Value Proposition and Messaging
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
More Jobs From