CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity human or machine across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The worlds leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
CyberArk is looking for a Global Renewals Director to lead our growing Global renewals team as a member of the broader Customer Success organization. This role is based in North America and will report directly to the Vice President of Customer Success. You and your team will be critical in building efficiency, scalability and predictability into our customer lifecycle without compromising on customer experience. In partnership with the Sales and Customer Success Management teams, you will maximize up-for-renewal dollars and identify possible expansion opportunities. The ideal candidate is a motivated, strategic and process-oriented individual who has a knack for efficiency and development.
- Lead enterprise and commercial renewal processes globally and develop a prioritization/automation process aimed at securing renewal revenue in the most efficient manner possible in line with a seamless customer experience
- Partner directly with the Sales and Customer Success teams on highly impactful renewals
- Think bigger picture and not only close negotiations, but also expand account opportunities via cross selling and up selling
- Pivotal in management of the Global Renewals teams pipeline forecasting exercises and metrics
- Drive renewal strategy to support teams expansion to a SaaS environment and coach and develop the team to successfully execute
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Develop a strong relationship with the Channel to fully understand the procurement process ensuring on time renewals
- Develop a playbook for renewal engagement, maximizing revenue retention and minimizing friction/risk within customer journey
- 5+ years experience of managing a renewals team
- 8+ years experience in customer success or renewals with in a security or SaaS environment
- Experience owning global SaaS pipeline forecasting in Customer Success or Sales grasp of the complexity of forecasting in a renewals/retention recurring revenue business
- Comfortability in driving strategic initiatives like automating scalable Renewals approaches
- Data-driven mindset with a commitment to process improvement
- Advanced proficiency in closing, upselling and cross-selling with a highly strategic and collaborative approach
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Customer First mentality, Smart, bold but humble attitude and Continuous Improvement approach to align with CyberArks values
- Proficiency in SFDC, CPQ, Clari, Microsoft Office Suite a plus
- Experienced at leveraging customer data/contracts and behaviour to assess the health of each renewal
- Experienced Leader who has a proven track record in:
- Mentoring and empowering renewals regional leadership
- Driving strategy on how to evolve the renewals process and team to meet CyberArk needs as the business grows and shifts to SaaS/Subscription
- Enterprise renewals and efficiently building strategy for commercial renewals
- Effectively communicating how they manage renewals, and improved renewal rates through process, policy, etc.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArks recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArks property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.