As the leader in home robotics iRobot offers consumers robots than enable people to do more in taking care of their home with a global business footprint across North America, South America; Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. This role will lead the way in developing the global product commercial strategy for the Floor Care business which constitutes over 90% of iRobot’s revenue and includes the iRobot Roomba® brand.
In this role you will lead the global product commercialization strategy and developing the implementation plan for the long-term growth goal of the floor care business while collaborating with the regional sales team to deliver this year’s sales and profit objectives globally. You will lead developing the global business plans and strategy for the upcoming year and outlook for the future years and create a tie with the financial model that supports iRobot’s growth goals. You will be responsible for managing the iRobot floor care product and SKU portfolio including lifecycle management, identifying and acting on gaps in the portfolio and pricing strategy, and identifying new business model to enhance revenue management or accelerate penetration. This role will have global responsibility and a Product Operations team that report directly to them. This individual will need to have the mental agility to be able to think both short term and balance that with the long-term view of the business.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the annual operating plan for Floor Care (currently Roomba and Braava® brands)
- Work directly with regional VP/General Managers on regional product and commercialization plans that support growth and profitability targets
- Lead resolution of top business issues on a day to day basis
- Assess the effectiveness of commercial execution and product portfolio in delivering against targets and make timely interventions to fill gaps
- Develop the 3 to 5-year financial model for floor care and identify gaps vs targets and gap closing plans
- Identify, test, and implement business model opportunities to enhance revenue management or accelerate penetration of iRobot’s Floor Care products.
- Manage a team of 3 direct reports and extended product team in the regions
- Both domestic and international travel will be required.
To Be Successful, You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Experience in e-commerce and tradition retail
Minimum of 5 years of experience spanning
- Product management
- Portfolio management
- Management of others
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to identify insights and actions from insights, data, and analysis
- Ability to convince via communication and collaborating to find win-win solutions
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment where both delegation and roll up sleeves to get work done is required
- Proven capability to coach and mentor others in addition to delivering results
In Return, You Can Expect:
In this role you can expect to have immediate and long term impact on the iRobot business by driving incremental sales and revenue for the company in this fiscal year, while leading the evolution of iRobot’s business for the next 5 years. You can expect to work with talented and passionate people who want to work hard, play hard, and win.
More Jobs From