Aura is on a mission to create a safer internet. In a world where our lives are increasingly online, Aura's category-defining suite of intelligent digital safety products help millions of customers protect themselves against digital threats, and that number is growing rapidly. This is an exciting phase at Aura, and our team of over 600 people worldwide is guided by a leadership slate that's successfully grown startups into multi-billion dollar organizations.
Come join us for the ride!
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to play a key role on our growing finance team. As a member of our FP&A team, you will help influence the strategic direction of the business through insightful analysis and business partnering. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and communications skills as well as experience telling the companys story to executives. The position will report to the SVP, Finance and lead a small team to deliver on organizational objectives. This role will be instrumental in leading through a period of transformation as the company solidifies its back-office functions in preparation for growth and scale.
Day to Day:
- Provide financial modeling, analysis, and decision support for key initiatives
- Partner closely with senior executives and key stakeholders across the business
- Focus on revenue growth, customer acquisition and retention
- Establish, track and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and unit economics
- Prepare and supervise long-range strategic planning models
- Develop executive, Board of Directors, and investor presentation material with a clear narrative
- Analyze and identify macro trends and drivers of subscription growth
- Build ad-hoc analyses to drive business strategy and improve efficiency
- Develop industry and peer company performance benchmarks
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience in finance or FP&A
- Track record of meeting or exceeding business objectives
- Executive presence and excellent communication and presentation skills; capable of working closely with executive team members
- Ability to convert the theoretical to the practical
- Knowledge of SEC disclosure requirements and filings
- Technical competence with U.S. GAAP
- Self-starter able to work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or similar field; MBA preferred
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience leading through change
- Experience building a team
- IPO experience and/or public company experience
Aura is proud to be an equal employment workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any protected category. Beyond equal employment opportunity, Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome.
Aura is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know.
Important privacy information for California job applicants can be found here.