Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Were looking for a passionate and seasoned leader to join our team to manage Dattos global billing operations, payment processing and collection functions, with a focus on creating exceptional customer service and streamlined process flow. You will be managing a high-volume of financial transactions representing hundreds of millions of dollars annually across Dattos customer network of over 17,000 managed service providers. The primary responsibilities of the Customer Billing Operations team, which you will be leading, include resolving internal inquiries raised by Sales and Customer Success members, as well as working directly with customers related to invoice inquiries or service issues which impact amounts invoiced.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead a team responsible for all customer billing operations and collections efforts
- Design and implement an operational plan for scaling our systems and processes to handle our continued global growth, including building appropriate language and geographic capabilities
- Set operational goals and develop, measure, and report clear metrics and KPIs to manage day-to-day operations, drive continuous improvement and inform business decisions
- Collaborate with Finance, Sales and Customer Success organizations to facilitate visibility into the teams activities and drive cross-functional efficiencies
- Focus on process improvement through identification of issues, collaboration with a cross-functional team to determine solutions, and implementation of changes, including working with IT to implement required systems modifications to enable efficient process flow.
- Streamline Dattos payment processing capabilities with a focus on improved customer experience and reduced receivables
- Create a long-term road map for transformational initiatives to streamline Dattos payment processing capabilities, and report progress against the initiatives; Clearly identify enablers and articulate support outside of the group's control which are necessary for the transformation
- Coach and mentor senior managers, team leads, and billing/collections specialists
- Leadership experience in a global, customer service organization, with a focus on financial interactions
- Exceptional process orientation and an ability to identify process roadblocks and work with cross-functional teams collaboratively and creatively to improve processes
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and experience with root cause analysis
- Ability to motivate teams and create a culture of continual improvement, accountability, and engagement
- Ability to organize workforce to maximize output and utilize resources most efficiently
- High energy, resourceful, and strong initiative
- Senior presence with thoughtful, articulate communication style adaptable to the audience
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to break down organizational goals into manageable tasks and related KPIs for the team, and to measure and report on achievement
- Strong system skills and motivation to improve and maximize system capabilities
- Capability to create a multi-year vision, establish milestones, and be accountable for progress
- Experience with Netsuite and Salesforce is a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From